Your ideas are valuable to us. One good ideas can spark a revolution! That’s why we’ve created this page to help you communicate your ideas to us so that we can pray about them and possibly implement them.
Before you fill out the idea submission form, please consider the following so that we can understand it clearly and keep a concise record of it:
1. What is your proposed plan of action? It’s not enough to simply make a statement like, “We need more discipleship.” An idea without a plan of action is just an observation. Observations don’t change the world, action does. Be as detailed as possible.
2. What sort of resources will your idea require? Will we need to recruit some volunteers? How much will it cost? Is this a one-time event or an ongoing program?
3. How does your idea fit with the mission of Mercy Vineyard? Mercy Vineyard’s vision is to be a large multicultural, multigenerational, multiplying church reaching, teaching and releasing to make God famous and expand His Kingdom on earth.
We accomplish this by building a community of contagiously passionate, continually praying, consistently growing, and compassionately giving followers of Jesus through programs of prayer and worship, teaching, and outreach.
4. How much time are you willing to invest in your idea? An hour a week? Six hours a month? It will be hard to convince others that you really believe in your idea if you’re not willing to give your time to it.
5. How much financial support are you willing to give to your idea (above your tithe)? Again, it’s really hard to “sell” your idea to others if you don’t value it enough to contribute your finances to it.
OK, with those things in mind, go ahead and fill out the form below. We will pray over it and discuss it as a staff. Thanks so much for sharing it with us![si-contact-form form=’2′]